This toothless little baby is probably not so little anymore, she is turning 8mo this month. My mum always tells me into the myth of baby's milestones which is 七坐八爬九发牙, which somehow I can't attest to because both Xuan and Cheng got their first tooth when they were 7mo, I think this baby is a bit late. But today, I could feel something hard inside her bottom gum coming out. Baby XY loves to be around with people of familiar faces, she always wants cuddles from the nanny's children, and the most favourite one will be the eldest daughter. Back at home, she loves playing with the brothers, giggling out loud when she sees them around. She makes a lot of noises whenever we put her on the bed and the brothers are out and about running, she is eager to join and be close to them. It's a relief that the brothers adore and take good care of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment