Parenting
These days Cheng and XY have been waking up at night, feeling rather grumpy. Hubby and I are having broken sleep even it's during weekend so we feel tired. I have no idea as to why XY keeps getting up, I could only think of teething she is feeling uneasy. Meanwhile, Cheng has been having a fever which comes on and off, especially at night. Hubby who is working from home has been looking after Cheng these days. He had been active so hubby thought he cheated sick until he fell asleep on his arm several times last Friday. So we took him to the paed who found out he had an ear inflammation. I love this doctor because she hardly prescribes medicine and the charges are reasonable. This time, we were proscribed the antibiotics for the first time ever. People say having a hands-on hubby is crucial in raising up children. I fully agree with the statement because I have one too at home. But the comment that it is a breeze for us to raise 3 kids is totally untrue, we have become ZEN, but I feel flattered, haha! So the kids have completed their swimming lesson. I forgot mine is still ongoing until hubby reminded me when we were having tea break at Starbucks. He looked after the kids while I was away. So before I went off to attend my class, Xuan is so a mummy's boy that he almost cried when I left. He asked me to kiss and hug him even I was going away for just one hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment