Going to the BMW Museum

My boss went on a work trip in Europe and shared some pics with me. To my surprise, it was still snowing in Munich although it's spring. Then I showed hubby those pics and he was in disbelief. This morning, as I briefly surfed the facebook on my phone, I saw two friends of mine who are on vacation in Munich. I have fond memories of Munich because I went there twice and it was a base for us to travel to many other places. I always remember how I took the kids out strolling along the street and we were just so overjoyed. How lovely Xuan was that he walked quite a distance, chewing on his pretzel and playing the snow. Even now, the boys still ask us to take them back to Munich, just for the snow. I guess it is one of the sweetest childhood memories we bring them. But how strange it is that I have not set foot on the ever famous BMW Museum. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment