Xuan's first day at kindergarten

Today is Xuan's first day to the kindergarten. I have always thought that since he starts the preschool late, he might be the only newcomer for the 5yo class. Surprisingly, many newcomers in his class too. Xuan, the tallest in the class, was mistakenly thought as 6yo. He was very cheerful and happy when we sent him in the morning. He played at the garden with some friends. Later, when the teachers asked them to get into their classes, he wanted me to walk him in too. A few mums and me stayed with the kids to watch how the class progress. Things were doing good until I decided that I have to leave. The teacher soothed him and I got myself ready. Xuan agreed for me to pick him up later, so we bid goodbye by kissing each other on the foreheads, cheeks and lips. But Xuan started to cry and made a scene. I felt sad watching him. But I guess this is for his own good. Hubby has commented that I shouldn't send him or he will not make new friends. How time flies that Xuan is already 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment