The first day at kindergarten

Yesterday, Xuan was all smiles when we picked him up from the kindy. It was a mixed feeling to see my boy has all grown up. His eyes lit up when he told us about his experience at the daycare. This morning, hubby decided he should send Xuan because mummy will do more damage than fixing the problem. I hid behind the tree to watch hubby walk him to the kindy. I was surprised to see him playing happily with the new friends. He is so independent that made us proud.

The brother, on the other hand, has been sad with the absence of his big brother. He has been saying that he wants to go to the same school. We promised that he will join the brother 2.5 months later. Poor Cheng!! He has to be patient while waiting for his turn!! 

After the first day at school, the brothers have been more loving. I think they miss each other very much. Xuan, before left for the kindy, kissed the brother good bye and said I love you to him.

I'm an emotional mum!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment