Juicing
Ever since my mil was diagnosed with cancer and started her treatment, she has been practicing healthy lifestyle including healthy diet. She used to be a person of no fruit because fruits was cold and would cause wind in the body. To make her accept fruits and greens was not an easy job. My sil and bil have been persuading and advising her. Lucky enough, she took the advice and started the diet steps by steps. Since then, making whole grain meal and juicing have been her routine and whenever I'm around, I will have to gulp down all this too, because she makes that for me. Although I'm a big fan of greens, I do not really have liking towards coriander and celery. But I must say that the juice she makes is just so wonderful, even it has some taste of coriander or celery. I love all the juices that she makes, whether it's oranges, beetroot, guava or anything that I can name it. My mil has mastered the skills of juicing and it's an excellent work. But if I'm made to juice that myself, it's almost impossible because I do not like the washing part - a normal juicer has so many parts to wash, what more a slow juicer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment