Cheng turned 18mo early this month and I would say he is a lazy talker. He doesn't talk a lot but babble in his baby language. However, last Saturday on the train back to Munich from Konstanz, he decided to mumble maaameee. That's the first and only time he said mummy instead of muuur-mur (means daddy or mummy for him). Hubby and I heard that and got a surprise. Being an emotional mum, tears welled up my eyes of course and I asked him to say it again. But he just wouldn't do that.
So our two weeks holiday is officially ending. I have realized that two-week holiday is just way too long for me. I have always had this feeling even since I first travelled abroad for two weeks. Now the feelings come again. So it proves me right that two weeks can be a tad too long. The excitement dies off after the day 11 or 12. I can't wait to go home. And it's never easy to be totally off from work too. I have been receiving calls and texts on my work and I can't put my mind at ease at all. I think I'm a workaholic. I will be back at work soon, very soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment