I stumbled on a post on the Internet about keeping ourselves healthy. It says one of the symptoms for cancer is not getting sick for a long period of time. I have yet to find out if this is true, I hope it is just a myth. Touchwood, I'm one of those who hardly fall sick because before I can feel the fever is knocking on my door, I gulp down a lot of water, I think this has been working so far. One day, I'm going to write about the importance of water though hubby claimed that I'm a camel who doesn't take water as much as him. The last time I fell sick was the dengue fever, if this counts, it wasn't too long anyway. Now xuan has got a bad cough- he starts to have a lot of junks which chocolate is one of his favorites and doesn't drink enough water when he is with us. I was expecting he would have caught a cold or cough after he came back from Korea due to the drastic weather change and lesser water intake. He was fine until today when mil is around for the radiotherapy. Mil has been here with us since three weeks ago and has been keeping herself away from the people to avoid contacts with those who are sick. Now that we have one at home, I hope both of them will be fine soon.
Me on the other hand has got bad itchy skin, all over my body. I thought it was again due to the weather change from our trip. But it has been a month. So I guess it must be something else. Hubby said I have been having itchy skin since dengue. I think it's not that bad. It is after our trip that my whole body started getting itchy and I feel myself so gross scratching like a monkey. I never know I have sensitive skin or allergy due to something I have yet to find out, perhaps I really do.
Arghh, I'm such a drama queen.
No comments:
Post a Comment