Kiddos without me

Last week, my family was here in town. We picked xuan and cheng up from the auntie's place during lunch break and sent them to my mum. I thought the kiddos would be cranky without me. Obviously, I thought too highly of myself, hahaha. To my surprise, they were happy and excited. Hubby said they totally forgot about him and did not even say good bye. I guess my parents enjoyed their company too. Then I found out my kids are vandals- pulled the curtain rail down, broke the kitchen door and the list went on. Didi likes to pull the wifi's cable too. But he is an easy baby to deal with when all he needs is only food. Unlike xuan who chose whom could carry him when he was young, didi doesn't have that preference. He gets along with everyone and everyone in my family can carry him. I remember this vividly because xuan made noise when my father held him in Europe. My father had the idea of holding him facing forward. But when my father started to talk and xuan recognized the voice, he wanted my mum instead. He was such a joke. My sis got him a play dough to make ice cream, my mum was playing with xuan and it was such a wonderful present. I only realized it was a mess when xuan played it here and I have to do the cleanup. Anyway, I think I have an OCD too, thanks to the hubby, I was upset when the colors got mixed up. Hahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment