Celebrating wedding anniversary

Today hubby and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary with the kiddos. Since I send the kids to babysitter, we have been preparing dinner ourselves. Weekend is the time when we get to rest and dine out. I love my weekend because I have not been having paper to rush over the weekend, my kids and hubby enjoy my company and he takes us to places. Most of the weekends, besides dining out, we will have a small reunion at my bro's place. When we stayed under one roof, it was either me or sis who prepared the meals. Somedays, my bro's gf would prepare spaghetti for us too. Now, it is my bro and his gf host us. My sis will buy some ingredients and me being the laziest one will just go and eat. I promise this will be the last time myself being so lazy. I will have to either contribute food or money for the upcoming weekly events, because I think ppl like me who do nothing will not be welcomed. So I better fix the problem before it turns bad. I'm very happy and content for the weekly activity like this, I hope this legacy will go on. If we can't make it on a weekly basis, at least it should be a monthly event.

Anyway to my hubby, happy anniversary!! Let's grow old together and see who has got more grey hair and wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment