Nosy xuan.

Just now, I was mad at xuan for being too nosy. My sis bought me a cup of milk tea, xuan found out while I was abt to finish it. To make him happy, I mixed the tea with some plain water and served xuan. Suddenly he got the idea of mixing it with the cactus juice he likes. We have stopped the juice for quite some time because first, it is very pricey. Second, I do not see the reason to restock it. But my sil has been very kind to us, so she gave us one packet last month which we did not open until last week. There, xuan has been taking the juice happily and diligently. And today he poured the juice into his milk tea. I was really mad, I beat him and kept the packet back to the fridge. To my shock, the newly-opened packet has only about 1/4 left, which says xuan has taken almost 3/4 of it. I think I just have to close my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment