Would you try babywearing?

My best friend is on maternity leave rite now and I sounded so irritating when I asked if she has started using the ring sling that I loaned her. She, being a drama-mama, has too many concerns so she has not started using the sling yet. Her maternity leave is gonna end soon. Seeing her baby actually reminds me so much of my kids when they were newborns. Again, as I always say, time flies and kids grow up really fast. I miss the time when cheng snugged in the sling, so comfortable and secured, it was definitely one of the easiest ways to soothe him too. Then, I recall some mummies looking at me in awe for how easy peasy I maneuvered things in my hands while baby in the sling. There was also voices like I shouldn't wear my baby and pram is the best choice. I personally think only those who have the experiences can relate this. Babywearing is just so fun, it offers so much until the period of time given to the wearers is too short to really enjoy those precious yet priceless moments together. Now I think babywearing and attachment parenting are perfect combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment