Just too clumsy...

Kate spade is having sale rite now which makes me happy and I thought of getting myself a bag- for no reason. However, the god just seemed not agreeable with my plan. I dropped my glasses in the toilet as I flushed so I do not know where my glasses have gone. All I know is I must get myself a new pair. But given the fact that I'm still a lactating mum, I will go for an eye exam but the results may not be accurate and so I will have to settle with the power of my old lens which means I have to go back to shop that I always frequent. Aikss, I hate myself for being so clumsy. I do not know how it happened, but it just happened. Duhh... But I guess everyone can have a good laugh now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment