We have a customised trip to Legoland, a detour from our visit to Singapore for my sis' wedding. Since the entrance tix cost a bomb, I went to JPO instead with mil. Window shopping has always been great. The weather was kind to us too. I spent long hours walking around and it reminds me of Ingolstadt Outlet Village. Xuan turned 3yo (39mo) while Cheng was 18mo. I was looking after the kids myself while hubby was at work, so we took the shuttle bus from Munich Hauptbahnhof. The driver, especially, was so helpful that he would make sure we got on and off the bus safely. Then he came forward to tell me I could always call him if I needed assistance. Worried of us getting lost or missed the bus, he reminded me the return time the bus would come. The patrons were either in awe looking at me take care of the children, or sympathized me to be bugged by the toddlers. So they were very very kind and helpful. A few people, even the security guard, told me that Xuan was eating snow behind my back, and the snow is dirty and cant be eaten. How hilarious Xuan was that he enjoyed playing the snow at that time. But he was so well mannered that he waited patiently for me to shop. Fast forward today, I was with mil and BB XY. I guess the boys were having lotsa fun with the father. Hadn't we headed down to Singapore, we wouldnt have come here this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment