Key to happiness

Last weekend was a joyous event of my family because big sis has got married!! All of us went down south to be part of her celebration. The place is an eye opener for us because I would never have the kind of chance to go up there. But the sun was scorching hot, so I stayed indoor most of the times.
My sons broke the records of going to the swimming pool three times in a day. If that's still not enough, until today they are still in the euphoria of playing in the pool. I still caught Cheng admiring his swimming trunk and asked me to take him to the pool. Thanks to my bro and sis who helped look after the kids while I could totally sign off from being a mum. My sons wont want hubby and me when the uncles and aunties are around. Then I should have got myself relaxed, sitting in a massage chair, enjoying the sessions. But I'd got an itchy butt, so I hopped onto a hoverboard and knocked my toes into the wall. Everything became a history now because the big toes bled, I was and still am too much in pain.
To my sis who just got married, I wish her nothing but the best of all. We have a close gap of 2 years, so I grew up and shared the ups and downs with her so much that I think she influenced me a lot and was my confidence booster most of the times. My wish for her, and my loved ones are always simple: love and be loved, then comes the happiness.
Hubby mentioned that how time flies that my family members have finally 该嫁的嫁, 该娶的娶 within these 2 years. For this coming CNY, there are only a few of them having reunion dinner together with my parents. Probably next year onwards, we should consider celebrating CNY abroad, 避年。

I looked at those pics of myself and siblings especially bride. Then I found myself too sloppy. Then I think I only look good with this one, the boy who never disappoints me. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment