The arrival of our rainbow baby

Finally we welcome the arrival of rainbow baby today. It has been a long journey thinking about the anxieties I had. I guess it must be due to the previous miscarriages I went thru and so on.
This time around, mum is not present when I gave birth. She has some prayers to do on the mid-autumn day. I count my blessing for having support from my siblings and in law. My big sis flew from Singapore to provide me moral support. I can't really rely on her to look after my kids apart from cooking because she is not hands-on in it.
But I can always rely on my sil and sis. They master the skills of taking care of the kids, as equally good as hubby and I. My brothers, on the other hand, will chaffeur the kids to and fro the shool. It's unfair to ask for their favour. But we have no choice because leaving the kids at the nanny by paying her a token will traumatise the kids as they have not been going to her place for nearly 10 months. In fact the kids have chosen to be with my siblings when we asked who they would choose between the options we had. They chose their uncle and aunties without getting their consent. I foresee Cheng will have problems sleeping thru the night though. He has been having broken sleep these days, as though he knows hubby and I are going to be away. Best of luck to my sis and sil who are going to tuck them into bed. I guess we will need their help for two nights before we are back.
The kids came to the ward few hours ago. Both were in happy mood going out with my siblings and meeting their younger sibling. Then, they went to sunway for dinner. As usual, Cheng can eat a horse when he is out. He has big appetite for yummy food. Xuan has a lot to question when he saw me. He was curious about my wound and drips. I think he is big enough to understand all these.
Meanwhile, my experiences for giving birth to this baby is nevertheless no different from the previous two, except I was anxious apart from suffering from contraction. But it took so much longer for the doctor to deliver the baby, I can only say that he was probably very gentle as I did not feel the pain or sensation.
I sincerely thank my family and friends who have been praying for us, not forgetting hubby who has been my rock of support. Last but not least, please pray for a perfect health and happiness for the baby. That's the only wish all parents have for their offsprings.

No comments:

Post a Comment