On a vacation

My sil is on an all-girl vacation in Korea. Like Taiwan and Japan, Korea is a destination people always choose to revisit. At least the big sis in my house loves to have her girl-trips there too. We were in Seoul in October 2014 and the weather was perfect. Everything was pleasant even the two kids. Because of that, I fell in love with the place and its food, so I swear I should go back someday. The someday will be a long time to come.

Meanwhile, I'm also on my weekend getaway which comes with some work commitment. Working over the weekend has not been something new in my job, the only difference is, I'm out of town, in the down south of KL, hundred kilometers away. My kids are already missing me at home. Xuan has been telling me how much he misses and loves me so I should go back now. He says, mummy please come home. Come come come! He has a tame heart, a heart that easily wins people around. Cheng, on the other hand, while video-calling, was telling me, he wanted to have the vitamin on the stove. Both of them wanted to tango me last night while they were out for supper. But they just fell asleep before reaching home. It has been a tiring weekend for hubby to look after the kids all alone. The good news is, it has been a breeze for him although he has a lot more to do on cleaning up the mess after the flash flood episode. I can't wait to see them! My sayang... 

No comments:

Post a Comment