On a serious note
I attended a funeral of my boss' wife at a church in KL this morning. It is very saddening to know that my boss who is going to retire next year has lost his soulmate. It also aches me so much that makes me realize how fragile life is. I always ask myself the purpose of life that we have been seeking for. I have one wish that is to grow old with my dear hubby. When my kids are big, I should reminisce the time I have with him- to recall how young and bright he was when he was a student, how "sotong" we are to have two toddlers at a dining table, how generous and kind he is to the family especially myself. I think we have been the rock of support for each other. Looking back, I'm so thankful to have met him in my life. We do not live a luxurious life but all is good from the man who brings the bread home. Most importantly, we have been playing our roles to complement each other. Relationship is not about seeking perfection but rather not giving up on each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment