Lego craze

Few months ago, McDonald came out with a series of Thomas & Friends which fascinated Xuan a lot. For us who only patronize fast food outlets once in a blue moon, those few weeks were the times we had so much McDonald in our life, just to collect the toys. Not only that, my siblings and friend were there to help us get the toys too in case we couldn't get it at our area. Then, I have got really sick of McDonald. I thought the craze was the last to have and I wouldn't join the crowd anymore. But recently, Shell came out with promotion where every top up of RM40, we get to buy a set of Lego at cheaper price. Now the issue is, Shell is not our first choice when it comes to petrol. But again, for the sake of Lego for the kiddos, we will have to go there for the next coming weeks. We have missed out the first racing car when it introduced. The promotion has been very overwhelming and it is easily sold out within hours. But Lego as everyone recognises it, the fitting has always been sturdy. Looking at the promotion period, I think we have to go Shell for every top up that we are gonna have until January next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment