funny dream

I had a funny dream last night about going travel. It was not about myself but my sister who decided to go to Europe. I just couldn't understand why I would have the dream despite just got back last month. It was all about my sister who went to Europe, the air fare was too expensive, so she took a transit in Moscow. Then, she flew to London and 7 other places which she would come back in 8 days. It sounds so amazing!!!

Waking up from that dream, I felt surreal!!! But, that is not the end, yet, the best part is, I told her not to depart from Munich because of my bad experience of not getting back my tax refund. Now, you know why I had the dream. I have been thinking about the tax refund. There is no tax refund counter at the airport, all we found is a mail box and we were required to dump the refund form into the box. Few weeks ago, I found that the refund I got was much lesser than what I have submitted. Although it is a small amount, I feel disappointed like I have been conned.

Anyway, there is always something to celebrate every month. Xuan is now 4yo, although he just turned 3 years and 4 months. And Cheng is 19 months old. What a bliss!! My kids are getting cheekier. Xuan is more playful and Cheng is more talkative. Because of that, hubby and I are also getting thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment