It's April now...
The Chinese New Year had just passed and it's entering April now. I dread about coming to this month and the following one because I have to chair quite a lot of meetings and I wont be at office. End of March and early April is definitely a good time to travel due to the lovely weather abroad. But it's also the time when the Chinese go for tomb sweeping, so it might not be a good time for those who have to perform this yearly ritual, sigh!! I think I have not been spending money so I'm finding a lot of excuses to do so, from traveling to having the shopping splurge. Anyway, life has much more to offer than the material wealth. Hubby and I were having sleepless night last night because Cheng cried in his sleep. He cried even louder when I tried to soothe him so basically, I failed lahhhh, although he mumbled mamaaaaa... when he was crying. I was too sleepy when I tried to soothe him. But since he said mama and repeated it many times, I melted. Anyway, hubby took over the night shift and I went back to sleep. This morning, hubby and I were discussing about Cheng's interrupted sleep and we have no clue for that. We'd like to say that he was probably having a nightmare. But well, let's see how it goes tonight. And guess what, Cheng's turning 8 months old and Xuan, the big bro is turning 2 years and 5 months old this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment