I have not been traveling abroad for nearly a year. This year, we scheduled a trip to europe which I thought I could make it. But after much thought and consideration, I say "pass". Money is an issue, timing is another one. So I have to wait, maybe until I get to go during the spring or autumn.
It's school holiday break now. Despite leaving house at the time I usually go out, traffic is much better so I reach office very early. Today, I took my own sweet time to drive very slowly admiring Putrajaya and my office. The office building has a very beautiful and unique structure to which I very much agree with. But after so many years working inside, I have forgotten to take a serious look at it and it has become so worn down. I truly appreciate days like this when I have the chance to reflect on myself like things I have done, words I have said.
Friday has to be good. So I have made a facial appointment with the salon, this has been long gone since Cheng's full moon and now, finally I have got the chance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment