holiday

As I was swiping my phone, looking for a good deal to fly home, I got really excited to find some affordable ones during raya. But very unfortunately, the return ticket was from KB-KL-KB, hence cheaper. I sat on the bed, telling my sons how sad I was that I miss my parents a lot. Cheng, steadily and cheekily, told me, why do you miss your mummy? You know, when you miss your mummy, you can always look at her pics in your phone. You dun need to be sad. So I have no reason to be sad. But the kids have all the reasons to be sad when they do not see their mummy.

The other day, I made an offer to mum to help me look after XY when hubby and I are away for vacation. She burst out laughing but still rejected my offer because XY is very fussy and will not want her. "I really cant take her unless you come back and stay a few days here to get her familiarized, otherwise I'm sure she will cry when you are out of her sight." Mum knows XY very much, she is just so clingy that she wont accept anyone else, except me. The nanny always comes after hubby and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment