Will you marry me

My sis was admiring the hall decoration at my bro's wedding. Then she told Cheng that the decoration would be taken down very soon after the dinner. Perplexed, Cheng asked her why. After my sis explained, Cheng related the wedding to himself and said my sis' and his name would be on the wall if he married her one day. My sis found it funny and shared it with her boyfriend.

Then the conversation went on.
Sis: You can't marry me. Weelium koko will marry me.
Cheng: Oh. It's ok then. I will marry daddy and mummy.
Sis: You can't marry them too. Daddy weds mummy. That's why they have you.
Cheng: Sigh. I marry mm then.

Sometimes, when I can keep my cool, Cheng is very easy to deal with. He has a big heart for everyone but also very cheeky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment