iPhone story
The iPhone 5 which I have been using since 4 years ago is giving me the same trouble again. Hubby got me the phone out of sudden at that time and I was a happy apple user. 2 years later, the phone was dying on me so I went to change a new battery. Exactly one year later, it died on me again and I was reluctant to change the battery again. Then, my sis' Samsung came to rescue and I was using it for a couple of months until our trip to Bangkok. I fancy iPhone because the images taken by the camera appear too be nicer, although I'm such a lousy camera person. Even though I didn't use iPhone at that time, I still brought it along in my trip just so to take pictures with it. The price given by a shop at Pratunam Mall was a steal so I got the battery changed there. These days, the phone has been giving me the same problem again. The battery, although I have changed earlier this year, drains too fast. I'm losing hope so it prompts me to get a new phone. I was asking my siblings about the new iPhone and they thought I'm waiting for the iPhone 8. Everyone burst out laughing when I explained that I'm waiting for the iPhone 8 to be launched so that I can get iPhone 7 at a cheaper price. I'm cheapskate as such because money matters most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment