I have been looking for some places to go this year. But I have no idea where else to cover because we have basically explored the big cities in Europe. Revisiting a place is always nice but going to a whole new place would be an eye opener! Hubby was suggesting France after the colleague introduced some French cities to him. I did some read up and was gung-ho to go to Provence and Avignon. But the place is best to visit in summer so I should better put my plan on hold. Soon, I came to learn this beautiful city of Rouen and the famous Mt St Michel. Due to the heightened protest, I become a bit reluctant for the safety issues and I'm scared of the rising crime rate too.
Probably, Portugal is a good idea because Porto and Lisbon can be done in a week, just nice for our travel plan of one week plus. But hubby's concern is, it might be tiring. So I asked my friend on her review of Eastern Europe. Ideally, the economic factor makes it win hands down. So I'm in a dilemma!
However in any cases, I find joy in looking up travel info and being able to go places is always wonderful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment