CNY 2017

I have been hearing a lot of good news from friends who are expecting lately and I cant be happier. How I miss and love being one, raising the children and its cost aside. At this time, while baby XY turns 4.5mo, things go as perfect, before the episodes of growing up and arguing with me. Oh, also fighting with the siblings. Soon we will welcome the year of the golden rooster and how exciting it is that we are going to celebrate the new year abroad!! The weather has been really good as the temperature has been quite low, minus the light shower every evening. I hope the weather in Bangkok will be just as fine. Happy Chinese New Year everyone. My sis is celebrating it in London and I cant believe myself for asking her to buy winter clothes for the kiddos! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment