Feeling heavy

My weight in my previous pregnancies had never gone up so much. Now, I'm as heavy as hubby and I feel myself very clumsy. The doctor I'm seeing commented that my baby was small, below the ideal birth weight he should be. So I was on the diet to gain as much weight as I could. First, hubby double-boiled chicken stock almost every night which I shared with the kids because they simply love it. Then, I also took fresh milk. I needed at least 3 cartons a week because Cheng loves the fresh milk a lot. Then, the doctor said it's better to get the milk specifically designed for pregnant ladies for the nutrients it contains. So I got myself a small box of over-the-counter milk powder. To my surprise, both my sons develop a liking to it too. Although I do not take the milk daily, it just gets finished within 2 weeks. Soon I realise my sons indulge in everything I eat. They have bigger appetite than me. A trip to starbucks with two slices of cakes, a doughnut and a cup of hot drinks were not enough for them. Yet both are still very thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment