The most challenging job

I think most parents generally agree with the statement that parenting is tough. But since it comes with love, responsibilities and so on, the reward is beyond what we can describe. The only thing I must say about the parenting I feel right now, the hardest ones would be, getting my sons to sleep and to floss their teeth.

Now that Cheng is getting older, he can go without nap like the big bro. Both are happily playing when they are under our care. Today, since I do not send them to school, I literally have to force and threaten them to nap. If one fails to do so, I will send the big bro to school tomorrow because he is just too fit to skip the class (although the school doesn't allow them to go). Or I have to bribe them that we'll be going to starbucks or jusco after they get up from nap.

The other thing i find it hard is to floss their teeth. My kids were curious with floss. I try to floss them a few times a week. I guess the kids begin to lose patience and always run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment