We love to lay on the bed at the bedtime, listening to the kids' stories of things happen at the school. Xuan is the talkative one who can share with us everything. Last night's story was about the sisters at the school who went to Genting Highlands and Xuan hopes we can take him there again. He remembers we went there last time, but the memory on the cable car was of the one in Taipei. The little brother loves to chip in because they share the same circle of friends. There is a 6yo girl who takes good care of Cheng like her own little brother, he always comes home with sweets given by the girl. Last night, I fell asleep while the two boys were still chit-chatting with their father. He came close to me and touched me, trying to find comfort. I scolded him for disturbing me. Now I feel guilty... He really grows up too fast, despite being hot tempered.

No comments:
Post a Comment