Early morning from the McDonalds

Cheng is getting more clingy to hubby. It's just an unexplainable thing that the first thing he gets up, all he does is asking for his daddy. I have foreseen that I would have a tough time when we come back to Melaka for tomb sweeping as I'm gonna stay back at inlaw's place to look after the kiddos. True enough, when hubby and the family left for the cemetery, he was there crying fiercely. I executed my Plan B that is to take them to the 24-hr McD. The kids have fun so they totally forget about the daddy. As I'm writing this, they are still playing at the playground and I'm enjoying my cup of tea. Time is passing by too slowly, I have no idea where to take them to later before hubby is back. Xuan is really funny to come and tell me that a few kids are speaking bahasa like his teacher, Cikgu Erlina. The kids are smart enough to differentiate the different languages they hear. When we were in Taiwan, he was telling us the Taiwanese speak hokkien like the grandma. I'm feeling good here despite Cheng spilt his water!

No comments:

Post a Comment