On another note, no news is good news. Hubby is surviving with the kids without me, although Xuan and Cheng have been making noise to come here. I always have full confidence in him. Xuan still remembers the kids' pool that he went last year and thought they could dip in the pool again this time. Unfortunately, we are not at hotel or resort and it's far away fr Klang Valley. The only worry I have now is, hubby will be exhausted when I'm back this Sunday!!
Back at IKWAS
It has been more than 10 years since the last time I set foot in this place. It brings back a lot of bitter sweet memories. The lady who was supposed to be my roommate asked for a change because I'm of different religion to her. The other person who registered after me became my roommate and we are good friends since then. I can't remember exactly the name of the room we got, it was on ground floor of the dorm. This time around, my room is on the 1st floor. The condition was so much better back then. Now it has become so run down. The memories of the course ten years ago haunt me, a lot. I can't have meals peacefully because I thought I should reach the hall at least 15 mins earlier. I have to remind myself that things change, this is no longer a freshman program. It should be quite lack back and relaxing instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment