My sweethearts at babysitter's

The sad story about me sending the kids to nanny in the early morning is they never allow me to leave for work with peace of mind and they want me to hug and kiss them many times before I leave. The drama will always start with Cheng who cries for me, then Xuan's sobbing. Today, Xuan set the record again, he said he was going to walk me to my car to say good bye. The auntie carrying Cheng in her arm, was watching us. Suddenly I just realised he has grown up so much. He was very determined to walk with me and sent me off despite the auntie said no because mummy was running out of time. Then Xuan said, hug me please. Kiss me. Then I repeat the same gestures to Cheng. I must say thank you to the DOE for not having schools opened these days due to the haze, traffic has been so much better. I brave the traffic to the nanny place everyday before coming to work. There were times I was late. I guess I could be earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment