A reluctant shopper
Xuan is in a desperate need of clearing and upsizing his clothes, particularly the pants. Somehow, my kids and I are very lucky that their uncle and aunties dote on them a lot. My sis has been supplying them shirts and pants, it probably lasts them a few CNY, which, in turn, also helps me to save some bucks because I do not have to spend much. Recently, xuan has been complaining that his pants are getting smaller and tighter. I did not realise he has been wearing size 2 while he is actually turning 4 few days later. I'm ready to buy him some pairs of pants this week. But the good quality ones are not cheap in the market. Last night, I decided to rearrange their closet and found some clothes my sis bought are beyond 4. This is truly such a godsent at this critical moment when I'm in need of cash. I know I'm such a cheapskate. But it's so timely that I found some pants that are suitable for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment