Battling the cough

My body is at its weakest point right now when I have a horrible cough. It could have been something else worse, probably. But as of now, I say this cough is torturing myself. Each time I clear my throat, I feel the pain in my chest. It begins since last weekend, is at its peak yesterday and today it has got much better. I hope I will be all good next week. I still try my best to let it self-cure, although I'm at the verge of asking hubby to send me to the clinic nearby and get some coughing syrup. The thought of having not enough cash till the rest of the month stops me. Today I was at my good friend's open house to celebrate the raya, it's going to end soon. We haven't had the chance to meet each other for so long although we are at putrajaya. It was a wonderful session catching up with them. Love the playroom so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment