The thunder fear

Xuan is such a sweet boy that he will say he misses and loves me when I hug him. He is also very clingy that if we are late to pick him up at the nanny's place, he will be upset and start sobbing at a corner of the house. Cheng is like a big bro and just as loving because he pats and comforts the crying bro. Then, he wipes his tears off and feeds him some water. I shall feel very much in love by their simple gestures, before they fight. They fight and turn the house upside down, hubby and I just have to get used to it since it is nothing new at home. But sometimes, when it's rainy day with thunder and storm and auntie is busy at the kitchen, they will be very frightened and hug each other. They are really dramatic as such. I have seen it at home and I couldn't control my laugh. Deep down, I'm praying this brotherly love will continue to soar even when they are big. One day, this blog should still exist to remind them a very awesome brotherhood that they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment