the strongheaded Cheng
Cheng has a few incidents of rolling off the bed in his sleep. Every night, I have to fence the bed with pillows to avoid him from falling off. Some day, he will be half awake when I move him to a better position. Then he will mumble, "oin oin here, oin oin here," indicating that I should not move or transfer him at all. It's since young that his strong opinionated character is noticeable. He insisted to have a new piece of chocolate biscuit last night while the one is his hand hasn't finished. While I tried to reason him that he should eat the biscuit all up before taking a new piece, he threw the biscuit on the floor. That's Cheng, a very independent yet short-tempered boy at the age of nearly two. Hubby witnesses how frequent he gets up in his sleep and even requests for things like to sleep on my right instead of left or I should pat his chest to make him sleep, hubby says, Cheng takes a great advantage on me obviously. He had it easy the other day when I was away. Cheng woke up thrice but quickly fell back to sleep. He was lucky in that sense. Cheng is getting more talkative nowadays, we hear more chinese from him now too. But he is still just as thin. He cheekily grabs the bro's toys and runs away as fast he can. When the bro catches him, he throws them away. He always reminds us of the trauma we had at the hospital when he was a newborn. We are glad that he is all happy and healthy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment