Hubby is away for work for a few days. I'm barely surviving at home with the kiddos. He always says since he can't conceive and doesn't go thru pregnancy or labor pain, he will handle all the petty things at home like doing house chores and taking care of the kids. Today, I find that the petty things are not petty at all.
Firstly, I was mad at Xuan for putting 2 disks into our car's DVD. I was furious because it happened twice. The first time was a Touch 'n Go card, also by him. We waited quite long until the car's windscreen was sent for repair and asked the shop to help remove the card. When I told hubby about this incident, he was cool and said, we forgot to tell Xuan that it's a single disk DVD player. Later that night, Xuan told me that the disk was never inside the player. It was in the drawer.
Secondly, Cheng came and asked me to carry him while I was busy preparing dinner. I think I'm really good at multitasking.
Thirdly, Xuan repeats the same questions about where his daddy is and when he will come back because he misses and loves his daddy so much. I, too, have to repeat the same answer which is after a few days of his routine- going to the nanny's, come home, eat and sleep, then he will see daddy. He asked, "So fast?" "Yes, it's very soon. A day after you get your Hiro, you will see him after you come home from auntie's house." The boy is all smiles.
Lastly, Cheng cried when I transferred him to the car this morning before going to the nanny. He called for his daddy and wanted me to bring him back to room. He was crying all the way and even louder when the auntie carried him. Surprisingly, he kept quiet when the auntie put him in the swing.
Today is the second day I'm sending the kids to the nanny myself. I still have 2 days to complete before hubby is back. Thank goodness, the traffic has been all good. I'm still keeping my head above the water. But kudos to hubby who has been a great help all this while.
No comments:
Post a Comment