Life with kids

We visited a newly launched residential project near our place last weekend. We definitely can't afford one but to have a look at the area and its market. We also took the shuttle bus to view the show unit. While hubby was busy talking to the salesperson, I was, too, busy watching my kids at the child's area. My kids are growing up and getting more independent. It reminded me of our travel time in Europe. I do not usually go out alone with the kids, except for when I pick them up from the nanny and drop by at the grocery store. Most of the times, I have hubby to help me. When he is not in, I will be a multi-tasking mum and juggle with two toddlers. It's not easy but I survive. Xuan has been an easy boy. He is very obedient and follows me wherever I go. I'm still amazed that he can walk for a very long distance. Of course, I bribed him and he did not make a fuss. We walked from Karlsplatz to Marienplatz many times a day. We took a stroll at the zoo without stroller and the kids went excited at the orang utans' house and aquarium. Again, I was babywearing Cheng and it made my life easier!! We also spent a day at a shopping outlet in Ingolstadt. I got help, thumbs-up and words of encouragement from the passersby. I must be very clumsy so they had to help me, i.e they opened the door for us, showed me where the escalator was and pointed that my son might catch a cold for playing with snow. My kids behave better when they are with me. Similarly, hubby commented the same when the kids are under his supervision without me.They are sunshine in our lives and we won't be who we are today without them. We learn a lot from them and we are still learning everyday. Sometimes, I can't help feeling bullied by them. I think my parents used to have the same thought when I was young. Life is a cycle that keeps going round, ups and downs!

No comments:

Post a Comment