busy like a bee

I have been too busy recently, even during the weekends. This is not healthy, I have tonnes of unfinished work and it occupies my weekend. But I must thank hubby for helping me to take care of the kids and the house chores. As a result of my heavy workload, the kids become clingy to the daddy, which is not totally a bad thing for me. They wake up crying and looking for their dad. It is heartwarming that despite I'm busy with my work, someone is downstairs helping me. Occasionally, I will have a little boy coming forward and suckling the milk. He can't get himself off it, yet.

I have missed seeing and playing with them these days. Feeling really bad, I hope it would come to its end at this cycle, real soon. Otherwise, I should blame the feng-shui for making me restless...

No comments:

Post a Comment