Boys and tracks
I have two boys and I have expected this day to come. My sons are big fans of transport. Xuan loves Thomas and he ordered another set of Thomas from my sis who went to London. Last night, we tango-ed her and Xuan got excited when he saw his new Thomas over the phone. He told me he should go to Singapore and bring back the Thomas. And my sis are not allowed to open and play the Thomas too. He asked me for how long that he has to stay with the nanny and he will be under our care because by then he wants to go to Singapore to pick the toy. The lucky thing was it wasn't my other sis who chatted with him, this sis of mine would pull his legs by saying the set was hers and he shouldn't have it, bla bla bla, then Xuan will be grumpy. He has got very interactive and talkative. He said he is busy cooking, making ice cream and playing Thomas. We have a good chat everyday when he updates us about his life at the nanny's. Hubby and I wouldn't know so much about the characters without him. Everyday he will relate us to Thomas and friends. I never knew that the stories could be so interesting although they are just an engine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment