Cheng is 16mo

Cheng is 16mo tomorrow. He is getting thinner and cheekier. Next week he will have to go for his check up at the general hospital due to the high level of jaundice he had last time. Yesterday, hubby and I caught him running at home. He was playing with his bro and we spotted him running around very fast. Yes, he starts running. We are his proud parents.

He loves listening to stories so hubby has become his most loyal story teller. He likes fish too. And he is a explorer who always says "walk walk". He has a big bro who adores and protects him most of the times. They play and laugh together. Sometimes they are partner in crime and I become the bad cop at home.

As a mum, I always feel time is flying that I hope they wont grow up too fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment