things are getting better...

Since Tuesday this week, Xuan no longer cries when we send him to the nanny. I'm proud of him- either he is forcing himself to accept or willingly accept this arrangement, I do not have to know. He has thus slowly got himself used the new routine. But he is still fussing about daddy sending him but not me. I'm glad that he has stopped making a scene at home everyday, my neighbors just do not have to endure with the crying anymore. The past one week has been a very stressful one for hubby and me, everyday Xuan would wail about not going to the nanny's place. When he woke up and saw us in working attire, there would be another round of wailing where hubby and I were asked to change to our home wear. He has always been an easy boy, he hardly fusses and always cheerful. But since sending him to the nanny, he has become so fussy and I really see the differences in his behavior. It got me thinking about the differences between relatives' and babysitter's care. Thank goodness this drama has finally ended, I see the old Xuan and I'm happy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment