our self reflection...

Hubby went back to help his father at the stall last weekend. Despite not having me and kids around, he said it was a good session of self reflection having to see people from all walks of life make a living. We are fortunate enough to have a stable job, a shelter and food on table everyday. For every second we live, we are reminded of people out there who are less fortunate than us, hence the gratefulness. Today is the last day of July. Last year, I was very mindful of this date knowing Cheng's edd on the 1st Aug. I couldn't be bothered about the date given by gynae which was few days later. Everyday, I finished my work in time and got myself ready for the big day which I couldn't tell at all. This weekend, Cheng is turning one. It has been a great year so far, a truly amazing journey for all of us despite the ups and downs. I hope these kiddos remain cheeky and happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment