Cheng is 9mo

Little cheng turns 9mo today. Like any other kids, he is very playful and cheeky. He has a very different set of temperament from xuan, quite moody and grumpy. When he doesn't feel like smiling, he will just act cold. If we tickle him when he is sleeping, he will grump at us and maybe, crying too. Just now, I went to pick hubby up at a workshop nearby, cheng was put in his car seat and he cried and screamed like tearing the wall down, he is just too stubborn. Hubby felt heartache when he saw him crying. Yesterday I was looking after them at home, both really drove me up to the wall. First they were playing with the water. Then, they played with the rice. I almost lost my patience. The good thing is that the government has lifted the water rationing, I filled the tub with water and let them play. I had quite a wonderful time doing house chores when they were playing. Thank goodnes...

No comments:

Post a Comment