Missing newborn
Last night, I was trying to transfer the pics from mobile phone to pc because the storage in the phone has reached its limit and I can no longer take pics with it. I failed again since this was the second attempt. Hubby helped me to do the job using his work station. It worked. Flipping thru so many pics of xuan and cheng, admittedly, I miss newborn and I miss being pregnant. I have had both "not-so-easy" confinements because I had to make many trips to the clinic or hospital to monitor babies' jaundice level. My mil and mum, being lovingly kind and wanting me to rest more, had always told me to feed them formula so that I could just stay at home and rest. They are the fabulous people in the world who put myself before the babies. Those moments were wonderful. I saw the pics of me hugging xuan and both of us "selfie". There were also pics of xuan staring at cheng. Xuan was so young and oblivious. The pics of xuan at the farm in the city where my sis took him to when I was in hospital were so sweet. Xuan came to see me at hospital and he kept distance from me fearing the drip in my hand would hurt me. He is just so so so lovely. Then I saw cheng under the phototherapy. He was crawling helplessly. One good thing I have always been grateful about is his birth weight which did not worsen the situation. I recall his first smile, flip and crawl. The first day we officially took him out on his full moon. This month, he will start semi solid officially. I'm proud of them for being wonderful kids to me. I pray nothing but best of health and happiness for my loved ones. I'm grateful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment