Looking forward to the weekend
I'm very sure there is nothing to celebrate over the weekend. Perhaps I have to go meet my friend at Shah Alam just to collect something from her. Perhaps we can pay a visit at home deco expo in town. But it's really nothing much to be excited about. I just need to get out of here. The other day I was telling my family that I dunno why the maternity leave has been extended to three months. The fact that I find myself bore, two months is just nice. Ok, I. Have. A. Choice. But I also dread about going back to office and pumping at work. This morning, I woke up feeling engorged. So I pumped then couldn't fall back to sleep. I looked at sons who were sleeping beside me and xuan started to sleep talk. I went closer. He has lost his baby smell. He is a big boy now, a big boy living under my armpits!! While I'm still in the process of knowing and training Cheng, this lil boy of mine obviously is a bully. But somehow I feel blessed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment