Munchkin inside me on a road trip

I'm into my 30+ weeks of pregnancy, the little guy inside is growing well. I hope he will be happy and healthy like his big bro, may god bless them!! We are now on our road trip in Kuantan, it is not too far from kl, im glad that we have opportunity like this to have a weekend getaway, despite the fact that we have to leave this place early to avoid being caught in traffic jam cuz schools resume tomorrow. So tomorrow will also be another sad day for xuan, he will be a crying baby whenever Monday comes, I presume he has Monday blues too. Talking about traveling, I find myself in a big dilemma- I always wish I can go somewhere out of kl. But the thought of long travel hours chickens me out, I still haven't got over the boredom of long haul flight. The journey i had last year was never awful but wonderful in fact to have my loved one come back wiv me, parents, a team of cabin crew and passengers who played with xuan. But the after-effect of the trip was too tiring, I had to barnish the post holiday mood plus a little bit of jetlag. Also, I had to deal with a very difficult situation where xuan refused to be under the care of my mil, it just made me heartache to see him crying and clinging to me whenever I left for work. Oh well, it is still happening now but it has improved a lot. That makes me feel sorry for having to have to leave him with other ppl while he is so dependent on me. But after giving it much thought, I feel this could be a sign of aging for myself, my heart may not be fit enough to travel. So I salute my sis whose job requires her to do so and she is always on the go. I dunno where I will be going to for my next destination, but looking at my past travel record, I know I can't stay put for a long time. So I'm thankful that I'm going to Penang in another two weeks for my best friend's wedding!! That concludes my current situation that road trip is more comfy than long haul flights, errr, maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment