High needs

I began to think that i have a high-need baby since i came back from kuching. I cant put him down, i cant make him sit in the pushchair, i cant do housework. And the moment he is physically detached from me, he will cry or weep. Very pitifully. While i was quite hapy that i managed to get him sit in the pushchair, it only lasted for a good few minutes. I have not finished washing my pump and doing laundry and this boy began to fuss. So i was wearing him for the whole nite. In the middle of the nite, he fussed again, i tried to give him milk but he rejected. I guess he had stomach discomfort because he pooped and it was just not him. This morning, he cried when mil carried him, and to soothe him back, i was late to work for 10 minutes. Today i feel like a failure, a very much big failure. But whenever im drained, i must remember the kind words my obstetrician and a paed in kuching told me. I just have to hang in there, this is just a phase, we'll get over it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that I can go through this phase wiv u..im just very sorry.I will be back soon..hang in there!!jia you mummy!!

    ReplyDelete